Important Tourist Information
Ajanta Caves Timings
Ajanta caves are close on Monday.
and for all other days of a weak - 6.00 am to 6.00 pm
Entry fee is Rs. 10/- per person from Indians & US$ 10 for foreign tourist, light charge is extra.
Timings of the Tourist Places
Panchakki Entry fee is Rs. 5/- per person and it opens from 6 AM to 8 PM.
Entry fee is Rs. 5/- per person and it opens from 6 AM to 8.30 PM.
Paithan Garden It is open from 4AM to 8PM. A big Gyanpith on Gyaneshwar is also here. Entry ticket for garden is Rs. 5/- & parking is also charged.
Ellora Caves Each Tuesday Ellora caves remain close and entry fees is Rs. 10/- per person for Indians and US$ 10 for foreign tourist.
General Information for the Tourist.
- Aurangabad to Ellora Caves - 29km.
- Aurangabad to Daulatabad - 15km.
- Aurangabad to Khuldabad - 10.5km.
- Aurangabad to Ellora - 305km.
- Aurangabad to Ajanta Caves - 109km.
- Ajanta Caves by Bus
Ajanta Caves by Train
Ajanta Caves by Road
Ajanta Caves by Air
Hire a Car
- Aurangabad to Jalgaon - 161 km
- Aurangabad to Shirdi - 154 km
- Aurangabad to Pune - 307 km
- Aurangabad to Paithan - 56 km
- Aurangabad to Nashik - 229 km
- Aurangabad to Nanded - 307 km
- Aurangabad to Bijapur - 440 km
- Aurangabad to Mumbai (Via Pune) - 438 km
- Aurangabad to Mumbai (Via Nashik) - 412 km
- Aurangabad to Ahamadnagar - 112 km
- Aurangabad to Shani Signapur - 90 km